Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: way to go pez

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now I have a real lounge...you are such a good child..kiss kiss....ok barkeep...gimme a martini!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You just need to do the colors now. Out of all the things this is themost difficult because the color chart does not match up.

    But I do like it better than the trailer. I had a prettier background but this kinda meshed a little better. Let me know if you wanna test the other backgroud thingy.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Yeah, let me get my Tux and Dean Martin Cd's and I'll meet you at the gaming tables....

    Great Job, Nice theme.

    If you get a moment stop by my place, It is now called The Jolly Roger

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I promise I will go by there on Monday. My lunch break is over and I dont post on weekends but I cant wait to see it!

    **orders a dirty martini**

    Would you like to dance?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My grandmother taught me to play poker...she was a character...they had poker games at her house every monday night....they called it penny ante..but I saw a lot more than pennies crossing that table LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    friendinneed

    I'm a terrible poker player, I get beat by this pack nearly every week...I think they cheat, I just can't prove it...LOL

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    look at those cheating hounds...all have poker faces but the collie LOL [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •